Leo Vince Italia Slip On

Lee_533

Hey guys, so I was hanging out with Dave Moss at a track day. We started talking about exhaust systems and I told him I wanted a Leo Vince so I can ride Laguna Seca. Long story short, Leo Vince just released their new Italia slip on for a measly $243 shipped! So I called them up and what do you know, they don't carry it for our bikes. I ordered the can and it came to $200 shipped. I used the midpipe from my Danmoto slip on (had to expand one end of the pipe a bit) and then made a custom hanger. The bike sounds simply amazing and feels a lot more responsive. If you leave the insert in, it is nice and quiet at idle, but when you open her up, man does she sing. I'll try and post a video if anyone is interested and instructions on how I made the hanger.

Lee_533

Here's a video...it doesn't sound as good as in person but my gopro is the best I can do for video. This is with the db killer in. I like it clean sounding, that's why I threw out the Danmoto (too loud for me) plus I like the motogp sound at high revs. They forgot to send me the metal sticker for the side so that will be here soon. The site won't let me upload for some reason, so I had to post a youtube video.

GOPR0127 - YouTube

F

Fazed

that's why I threw out the Danmoto (too loud for me)

Please tell me you didn't.....There would have been at least 100 ppl on this forum that would have put it to good use.

Nice vid btw.

Lee_533

Well it was broken anyways. My buddy didn't strap my bike good enough on the way back from a track day and the bike slammed the side of the trailer. Only thing that got hit was the pipe. So the pipe was half melted from being cracked and looked horrible. It still works great but looks like crap. I may convert it to a shorty just for fun.

H

Hoover

Please tell me you didn't.....There would have been at least 100 ppl on this forum that would have put it to good use.

Nice vid btw.

Fuck yeah. Cut the bugger down... mad sounds.

Lee_533

It's not on their site. Like I said they don't carry it for our bikes. I called them and just asked for the can. Again, you will have to make a mid pipe for it but for 200 bucks I couldn't turn it down. And I love the sound