Leftover Kriega soft bags (US10, US20) for FZ8

decooney

SOLD / Leftover Kriega soft bags (US10, US20) for FZ8

SOLD

KriegaUS20US10.jpg US30fitting__89125_zoom__01494.1405371616.900.1105.jpg

Sold the FZ8 and bought a '14 Super Tenere now fitting extra-large luggage to it. Save $. Buy two for less than the price of one new.

These Kriega US10 & US20 bags with hidden under-pillion straps worked great the two times I used them on my FZ8. Like new. Before I list them on eBay or CL, thought I'd offer them to my FZ8 forum friends first. Use the US10 bag for local days, larger US20 bag for all-day trips, or strap both together for 2- day trips, etc. Will sell for the pair for about half of new cost + ship in US states. A good deal for someone who knows and wants quality Kriega bags. Would prefer to sell the 10/20 together as a pair. PM me if interested or if you have questions. If they don't sell for a fair price, I'll add a second US10 to hang both bags off the sides and will make it a combo trio and keep them as my off road set. Super modular system with Kriega. Thx.

Last edited:

decooney

Also have a nice sized Cortech 8L tank bag that first and functions PERFECT on the FZ8 if anyone wants it. Now on sale on Amazon for $91.99, for sale to members for HALF at $45.00 plus shipping within US if anyone wants it.

The only reason I'm selling it is because the fuel tank on my Tenere is HUGE and it will accommodate the same Cortech 18L bag and this one belongs on an FZ8 for its size and fitment.

I have the original packaging, tags, and waterproof bag for it too. Send me a PM if interested. thanks.

Last edited: