LED Signals: anyone used these

trickfz8

Haven't tried them but they look awesome! Post pics if you get them. I'd like to see how they turn out. Might have to get some for myself! :D

Woody146

Banned
I know that there are multiple threads on LED Signals but I haven't seen anything on these:

2 Black LED Motorcycle Turn Signals Indicator Blinker Clear Flush Directional | eBay

Has anyone tried using these? I'm thinking about wiring these in along with my Motodynamic light. Also, does anyone have any idea how I can wire these in with the motodynamic and control the blink rate to look like they are in sync with the sequential turn signals?

My buddy bought these for his gsxr..never put em on b4 he totaled it....he had to buy resistors too

MotoZen

My buddy bought these for his gsxr..never put em on b4 he totaled it....he had to buy resistors too

Sorry to hear about your buddy. Crashing sucks. If he's looking to get rid of them, I'd be interested.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

MotoZen

Save up for some Kellermsans. They are awsome and bright as hell.

I really want a set of Rizoma Action turn signals. They're $60 each though and I really don't have $240 for all 4 of them.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

JDZIII

also...

You dont have to cut the harness anymore for the leds. They make an adaptor thats plug and play.