Leathers

D

Deleted member 438

It was to loose and I think it would have bunched up in the suit. It was also too short in the torso and that made it feel uncomfortable. It might work for you, but make sure you are able to try it on before you buy it.

H

Hoover

It was to loose and I think it would have bunched up in the suit. It was also too short in the torso and that made it feel uncomfortable. It might work for you, but make sure you are able to try it on before you buy it.

Wouldn't work for Camo.. He is "too tall"...:woot:

C

Camo

Thanks for the info Doom, hoping to find time to fang around to a few places next week and try some gear on.
Track days on the 27th and its supposed to be hot as feck... Hopefully I can find at least a long sleeve + boxers setup.
And Hoover, 'well hung' will be sufficient from here on out :yes:

C

Camo

Lucky bugger! I've gotta buy a 2 piece later in the year, wish there was somewhere close buy to try a bunch of gear on.
The shops round here only carry a couple of each brand and usually only in jockey sizes.

H

Hoover

Lucky bugger! I've gotta buy a 2 piece later in the year, wish there was somewhere close buy to try a bunch of gear on.
The shops round here only carry a couple of each brand and usually only in jockey sizes.

Are you not "jockey size" mate?

Do you have a bike show you can go to and try on different stuff?
We do, but only once a year!

C

Camo

Me, jockey size? Lmao!!
If my size was "jockey size" there'd be some BIG fucking horses knocking down cities, Godzilla style!
62-64 Euro/54-56 US. I'm at the very end of the scale mate, special order only here in Oz.