Kreiga R25 backpack

MotoZen

I can't speak from experience, but I have yet to hear anything bad about anything from Kriega.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

Woody146

Banned
Looks awesome! Lemme know how it works...need a good riding back pack.

Do you have a moto gp style jacket with a speed hump?? I need a bp that fits over mine..my tactical bp is just not cutting it.

Fz8Mandy

I've had 1 for a year now and there great. Ive put over 4000 miles in one trip with my r25. Super comfortable and really worth the money.

FZ8Ryder

I also highly recommend any of the Kreiga back packs. I have the R-20 and have ridden every day with it and it is the most comfortable back pack you could ask for. Especially being on a motorcycle. I don't know about it with a speed hump.
I use to sell riding gear and these back backs and they are amazing! Expensive but worth every penny. I have been thinking about getting another larger one for longer trips or just more carrying capacity.

Ride Fast, Take Chances.

FZ8Panda

Nice buy. Looks like a solid bag. That harness/strap system looks like a parachute setup. Cool! Let us know how it is when ya get some ride time with it. :tup:

tiki

I just bought one at the beginning of the season and I love it. Once you are on the bike you dont even notice its there. It is a very strange feeling. It also a lot easier to get on over gear, but still takes a little practice because with your helmet on you cant see the top clip ( or, you could not be an idiot like me, and just put it on before you put your helmet on)

sirocks

Just ordered one, did I make a mistake or is it as good as they say?

I have had mine for just over 2yrs, still going strong, I commute to work on my bike, so use it everyday, just so comfortable, don't even notice it on, even when its full and I've done 500ks + in one ride. It does not move, regardless of how fast you are going, just sits in place, the only time you notice it is when you stop to take it off. The only thing its needs is a waterproof cover to slip over it, as its weather proof but not fully waterproof. Always get comments like "are you going skydiving" because of the way it clamps together but I'm laughing at them because its the best motorcycling backpack around!!! haha
You have not made a mistake.
I also have a jacket with hump and it makes no difference.

Last edited:

bikee4

Ok, been finally riding with this pack for about 2 weeks, all have to say is it's worth every penny! Six pack of bottles, quart of milk and a bag with three apples and my jacket liner...no problemo!