Killing boredom of not being able to ride...

Rotaryknight

installing speakers??

My cousin have a mini S turbo. Wow that car is fun to drive in the streets. I have driven high HP cars but they suck in the street, but the mini S was just awesome. That little turbo gives lots of low end torque. Too bad it was an automatic lol

cambo

Avid Rider
installing speakers??

My cousin have a mini S turbo. Wow that car is fun to drive in the streets. I have driven high HP cars but they suck in the street, but the mini S was just awesome. That little turbo gives lots of low end torque. Too bad it was an automatic lol

haha...though I do plan on eventually installing speakers, I was truly ripping apart my mini out of sheer curiosity of how to remove all the paneling. and I'm not even done yet...on my next set of days off I'm going to see how much of the dash area I can remove lolol.

people are going to look at my car and be like WTF

ssky0078

haha...though I do plan on eventually installing speakers, I was truly ripping apart my mini out of sheer curiosity of how to remove all the paneling. and I'm not even done yet...on my next set of days off I'm going to see how much of the dash area I can remove lolol.

Or think it's stolen

Or thinks it's an illegal street racer ride

Or wonder if you've lost it

I hope you heal up man, and get back to work on those chicken strips on whatever ride you get as replacement (Fz-09???)

cambo

Avid Rider
Or think it's stolen

I hope you heal up man, and get back to work on those chicken strips on whatever ride you get as replacement (Fz-09???)

lmfao! too true! doh...perhaps I shouldn't have torn the tint off lol. but thanks doc...I'm hoping for a replacement but we'll see. Im doubtful.

btw that fz6 kid never got back to me...funny thing is I was wearing the jacket I was willing to send him when I wrecked!

thach1130

Or think it's stolen

Or think he's making room for smuggling drugs. He's only 1996.4 miles from Mexico. Although i don't see why anyone would use a mini to smuggle drugs. LOL

ssky0078

lmfao! too true! doh...perhaps I shouldn't have torn the tint off lol. but thanks doc...I'm hoping for a replacement but we'll see. Im doubtful.

btw that fz6 kid never got back to me...funny thing is I was wearing the jacket I was willing to send him when I wrecked!

Funny, but not funny about the jacket. I'd not sweat it about that kid too much, he hasn't posted anything else in awhile.

master paper clip

U could send that engine guard to pass some time ;)

But really I think your just gonna be getting a repair your damage was all on body panels and your handle bars... Maybe if u didn't just buy and install frame sliders u could be looking at them totaling the bike..... Or your could have not changed your exhaust again and avoided the whole situation. ;)

n00b

Avid Rider

I wish I had as much energy as you. LOL

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Or as much time.

Although in my younger days, I'd "gut" cars for "placebo" weight reduction. :)

cambo

Avid Rider
I wish I had as much energy as you. LOL

Or as much time.

Although in my younger days, I'd "gut" cars for "placebo" weight reduction. :)

Dudes...I JUST figured out this "Multi-quote" function. holy shit do you know how much of a pain in the ass it's been for me to do it before? I would quote...and then copy and paste the code into notepad...and then quote...and then copy and paste the code into notepad...and then copy the entire notepad thread into a reply. GEESUS FACK!

haha, anyway...I usually do not have this much idle time on my hands. But my second employer (step dad) went away on two weeks vacation so my days off from my main job were true days off. it was weird. True days off are few and far between! And as you can see I waste them on my piece of shit Mini lol

:chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

no particular reason why I put those there, I just feel I need to use these emoticons more.