Justice Served

ssky0078

This is exaclty why I bought my gun. Some random dude stuck his head in my garage door one night and then left when he saw me.

The guy was in the wrong neighborhood to begin with. That guy knew people were in the house and proceeded to go after the woman and her kids. I like how the guy (husband) is all calm telling her to shoot him. That crook deserved it, and for some stupid reason he isn't dead. I hope he gets a sentence of life of community service going around to schools showing his busted up face teaching kids not to steal.

Motogpmad

Scarey. If that had been in the uk, the women and kids would have probably been raped or murdered. One instance where guns are a good thing.

ssky0078

Scarey. If that had been in the uk, the women and kids would have probably been raped or murdered. One instance where guns are a good thing.

Thank you for saying this. After all that shooting crap in the US recently people think that's the only thing guns are for is attacking theaters or schools. But in reality we just want to feel safe in our homes and when we have to travel to potentially sketchy areas. When I ride out in the boonies I keep my gun on my hip (I did have an experience tent camping once where some a-holes were coming up on our tent and I heard them plotting something like talking about messing with our tent, I just hollered out, I am armed if you want to try anything I will shoot you and not give a Fack, now get out of here, they hollered back hey sorry to disturb you, we're leaving, don't shoot, LOL)

AZ a couple years back repealed their Conceal Carry Permit requirement for concealed carry. Since then the number of violent crimes has dropped in areas where people are more likely to carry guns. Crooks think twice now becuase if they think they're going to get an easy robbery or rape, that they might get shot instead, they tend to not go through with their stupid idea.

Has anybody heard an update on what happen to this lady, and if the guy is still in the hospital?

You know what is stupid is that probably a half million dollars will be spent to save his life, and then he will be put in jail for approximately $35k a year tax payer expense for 5-15 years depending how tough the home invasion laws are.

D

Deleted member 438

This is exaclty why I bought my gun. Some random dude stuck his head in my garage door one night and then left when he saw me.

The guy was in the wrong neighborhood to begin with. That guy knew people were in the house and proceeded to go after the woman and her kids. I like how the guy (husband) is all calm telling her to shoot him. That crook deserved it, and for some stupid reason he isn't dead. I hope he gets a sentence of life of community service going around to schools showing his busted up face teaching kids not to steal.

I think that asshole is clinging to life. After getting blasted in the face and neck with a .38 I can imagine he'd have to be in pretty bad shape. I bet he's wishing he would've died right about now.

H

Hoover

Last I looked he was on life support. PULL THE FUCKING PLUG ALREADY..

jumb5150

My Remington 870 would've been about 2 shots for him. First is the 00 buck #9 then I'd follow up with a magnum slug just incase he tried to run.

S

Shock

I agree with the shooting however did you know that the average cost in legal fees for the shooters defense is $60,000! The guy if he survives will sue or his family will.

n00b

Avid Rider
We've had so many breakins in our neighborhood. Sooner or later they're gonna take a couple extra pieces of lead.

W

WARPTH

Im not for the whole every single man woman child and pet should carry a fire arm, but home invasion, child molestors, rape and burglary should be punishable by death. I hate scum.

BIGpanda

Damn shoulda reloaded and pumped 5 more in to him, dead men can't talk/sue.

Not really, she probably would have gone to jail for that. she neutralized the threat, anything more probably would have looked bad to a jury. Especially if they reloaded.

I love my guns, I just bought a new Arsenal Krinkov I am in the process of SBR'ing right now.

Last edited:

ssky0078

I agree with the shooting however did you know that the average cost in legal fees for the shooters defense is $60,000! The guy if he survives will sue or his family will.

I think the shooter should then be able to shoot the attorney that takes that case just on principle alone. Scumbag attorneys and the judges that award any damages in the case that this guy lives and tries to sue don't deserve to keep breathing.

Arizona finally passed a law this last election season that if someone gets injured while trespassing on your property you can't be held liable. Some a-hole burglar fell and twisted his knee or something a few years back and the poor homeowner had to pay for medical for the guy even though he was obviously trespassing.

I have heard that CO has what they call Dirty Harry law that if you feel threatened by anyone on your property you can shoot them to death, and Texas has a law that if someone is trespassing on your neighbors property you can shoot them. On your neighbors property, just crazy, LOL

The thing that pisses me off the most is you know this criminal has no insurance and is costing probably around $20k or more a day to keep alive.