Just gotta give credit to those that I got my famous maps from

D

Deleted member 438

The maps I give out to people here on the forum are one that Jumbo5150 had custom made, and one from Mano that I modified with the autotune. I also had one made for my full system that my tuner gets full credit for the work, and I get credit for dishing out $350. DJK1505 has done a lot of work with the autotune and has done a lot of experimenting in getting more power. Thanks to all for sharing maps and useful info.

master paper clip

The maps I give out to people here on the forum are one that Jumbo5150 had custom made, and one from Mano that I modified with the autotune. I also had one made for my full system that my tuner gets full credit for the work, and I get credit for dishing out $350. DJK1505 has done a lot of work with the autotune and has done a lot of experimenting in getting more power. Thanks to all for sharing maps and useful info.

Amen on that one, gotta thank everyone for there hospitality, been a big factor in the enjoyment this bike brings me

F

Fazed

Thank you to all of the providers of the maps. I am currently using the Jumbo map and I love it to bits. That means I owe Dr Doom and Jumbo beers :) To those that get free maps, please try and contribute back to the forum in other ways as getting the maps in the first place can be quite an expense. I am a firm believer of the idea of karma. That's why whenever I take my bike to bits I take photos and tell the forum how to do it as well, just doing my little bit :)

D

Deleted member 438

I wonder if we can make a thread or have an area in the forum where we post up all of our maps?

Black Widow

Avid Rider
Awesome idea. I run 100% stock FZ8 so i don't stray away from stock tuning, but most seem to, and a thread full of maps would be great.

Jwood9

Im gonna thank you guys ahead of time because im getting a power commander and will need a map.;) Its amazing how easy the internet makes it for all of us to get the help we need, from big questions to small...thanks.

D

DJK1505

I will post up all the maps I have made if you get an area to store them!!! Hell yeah, thanks to everyone that has shared!! I would def not be into tunning as much as I am now if it were not for this bike and this site! I am now learning the tunning for my duramax, and a turbo nissan 4 cyl motor. Working with the auto tune and the maps everyone has sent me has taught me a ton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site is a great site!!!!!

DJ