Just got my Danmoto.. and.. need to sell it... $100

Mitchelldietz

Just got my Danmoto.. and.. need to sell it... Sold

so i just got my danmoto slip on, and put it on and it sounds great :) drove my bike to work. and they pretty much said if i want to drive my bike on the yard no aftermaket exhaust, so who wants it? il like to get $100 out of it, il pay for shipping in the US, i live in WA state. also i should be getting a baffle in the mail for it, so il throw that in also.

sold

Last edited:

Black Widow

Avid Rider
Where do you work, and is it that loud that you couldn't idle into the yard without creating a disturbance?

highoctane

Canyon Carver
so i just got my danmoto slip on, and put it on and it sounds great :) drove my bike to work. and they pretty much said if i want to drive my bike on the yard no aftermaket exhaust, so who wants it? il like to get $100 out of it, il pay for shipping in the US, i live in WA state. also i should be getting a baffle in the mail for it, so il throw that in also.

You've got to be kidding! do you work at a maternity ward?
Hell I'd push it in.

Mitchelldietz

Ita a boat yard where people live on their boats, anyway, i already ordered a DB killer at the same time i ordered the pipe, pipe came from nevada and db is coming from hong kong,. anyways Dr doom Pm me address and Pay [email protected] for paypal, i can ship pipe out tomorrow if you like but i dont have the DB killer yet, or i can wait its up to you, im thinking i should get it sometime this week

sinclap2

Lazy

That sucks! ...or maybe it blows? either way that is :bs2:

DownhomeMoto

Wow, I would still ride. It's not that loud. I have one ( I think I was the first) and its not bad at all. Unless you are doing 40 in first just shift and keep the rpms down. I just put 1300 miles in four days on my bike. Rode it to Seattle and back. I love it. I think if my work told me it was to loud I would give them ear plugs. Crazy... So sad....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk