Is there another bike you've been lusting after?

V

Vapordan

Lusting over another bike while committed to the FZ8 is adultery. In some countries, they'd stone you to death for that! I don't commit adultery. I like the R1 and the Duke though.

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
The Husaberg FS 570,always wanted to beat the streets on a supermoto but it won't make my weekend commutes as well as the 8

highoctane

Canyon Carver

Harrywz

Had an 09 R1. Nice bike but my shoulder, back and neck did not riding on bike. What really sucked was riding in town with really hot temperature. Not only was theres loads of hot air coming from motor but the exhaust cooked your butt. Even running at hiway speeds, it was still hot.

Last edited:

FZER

Avid Rider
I'd have to go get the widow maker. The new ZX-14, but a Concourse would be great too. I can't afford either.

Harrywz

My uncle has a 1200cc sportster which is a torque monster and I'd love to have that motor in a sportbike. I've ridden a 1125cr and loved it but I cant get over those scoops : /

Torque monster? Nah. My 1700 Warrior, that was a torque monster. Had way more guts than a 1200 sportster. Problem I found with the warrior was doing the city riding to/from work. Getting got in rush hour and manuvering it around and it also put out the heat. Got fed up and got the 8. A couple of bikes I like is the Hayabusa or ZX14 but I wouldn't be happy with them too long.

highoctane

Canyon Carver
Had an 09 R1. Nice bike but my shoulder, back and neck did not riding on bike. What really sucked was riding in town with really hot temperature. Not only was theres loads of hot air coming from motor but the exhaust cooked your butt. Even running at hiway speeds, it was still hot.

I still want one though:D

Zeitgeist

There is a lot of nice bikes in this thread!

Would be riding a Ducati Hypermotard 1100s right now instead of the FZ8 if it didn't have the 7500 maintenance interval. There's no arguement that the DUC is sexier than the FZ8.
One of these rode past me yesterday while I was walking on the side of the road. It sounded amazing, not over-the-top loud, but just a very sexy note. Ducati is Italian for sex, yeah?

K-Gr.

I always got that something for Ducatis. Recently I got a chance to ride the Monster 1100 (see below, thats me :)) and I absolutely love the fact that there is everything wrong with this bike. I think I'm going to sell my FZ8 and buy myself that little red devil :)