If anyone uses Mobil 1 oil filters

Coolslice

They are on sale at AutoZone right now with this coupon. The website says they are $12.99, so $5 off is pretty good.

Edit- Oops. I posted a link to the coupon, then I read some fine print about copyright laws. The coupon is on AutoZone's website.

Coolslice

Good filters?

I personally don't know, but from what I've read, they seem to get really favorable reviews and many people use them. Just by looking at it, I would say it's better than the OEM filter and Mobil 1 generally makes high quality stuff. As long as it works, that's good enough for me. I will use them for the simple fact that I can get them at Autozone a half a mile from my house, whereas the Yamaha dealership is 30 minutes across town.

ibeme1

I personally don't know, but from what I've read, they seem to get really favorable reviews and many people use them. Just by looking at it, I would say it's better than the OEM filter and Mobil 1 generally makes high quality stuff. As long as it works, that's good enough for me. I will use them for the simple fact that I can get them at Autozone a half a mile from my house, whereas the Yamaha dealership is 30 minutes across town.

Coolslice,

Any reason you would prefter the Mobil 1 vs OEM? I have always used Yamaha filters :). Thank you for your input.

Jeff in GA :)

hypo

OIL FILTERS EXPOSED! - Mobil 1

mobil 1 filters are well built. love this website for some of its information...

FZER

Avid Rider
Something for the mobil one fans. I going to get them.

Amazon.com: Mobil 1 oil filter M1-108, 6-pack ($6.50 each): Automotive
Amazon.com: Mobil 1 oil filter M1-108, 6-pack ($6.50 each): Automotive
I also went to this site after getting home from work and amazon had a $30 cash back program for signing up for their credit card. So I got some great filters for extremely cheap.

RobH

I use pure one oil filters, they are about as good (according to reviews) and 1/2 the price of mobil one filters.

FZER

Avid Rider
I use pure one oil filters, they are about as good (according to reviews) and 1/2 the price of mobil one filters.

If price is an issue with you please check out Amazon.com and search for the Mobil 1 108 and you’ll find package deals like I did bringing the price down much lower. I was able to apply for an Amazon gift card too which gave me $30 off. The original price was 39 plus 10.95 for shipping. I got 6 filters for $3.33 each. Bet you can’t beat that.