I think my bike needs help!!!

HAHA NO!!!

Hello All,
2014 FZ8 with 9200 Miles. I have 2bros commander with Jumbo Map, 2bros Exhaust Can, K&N air filter and air box mod and im noticing blue exhaust pipes and only getting about 80-100 miles per tank with 93 octane. and im also noticing that when engine is cool, I will start it up and start hearing a valve tap then it goes away.I was using Mobil 1 10-40 and noticed that after a while it breaks down because the gears start to hit hard and more vibration so i changed it today with regular Rotella 15-40 and what a difference it is. Anyway I wanna know from the people who has the jumbo map if they notice these issues as far as bluing pipes or gas mileages or engine tapping.

reALIGNed

Hello All,
2014 FZ8 with 9200 Miles. I have 2bros commander with Jumbo Map, 2bros Exhaust Can, K&N air filter and air box mod and im noticing blue exhaust pipes and only getting about 80-100 miles per tank with 93 octane. and im also noticing that when engine is cool, I will start it up and start hearing a valve tap then it goes away.I was using Mobil 1 10-40 and noticed that after a while it breaks down because the gears start to hit hard and more vibration so i changed it today with regular Rotella 15-40 and what a difference it is. Anyway I wanna know from the people who has the jumbo map if they notice these issues as far as bluing pipes or gas mileages or engine tapping.

As with any performance modification, mpg's will drop and egt's (exhaust gas temperatures) will go up, and this could be causing the blueing on the header pipe. As for the tapping noise (rocker arm tappet), normal until oil reaches the top of the motor and/or engine temps increase.