I hate Harley riders

Status
Not open for further replies.

97audia4

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOHKV4LkVZA&feature=share&list=UU57jOzukyIVjStm3UuV-XlA]Too slow - YouTube[/ame]

9 Lives

Now that's riding like a squid, atta boy. With any luck natural selection will take over before he gets a chance to reproduce.

master paper clip

Ohh man a move like that around here would have gotten him chased, but same sentiments here there ****in annoying and loud and just live to "hog" up the road.... But there the same ass hats that preach about Share the road.

97audia4

Now that's riding like a squid, atta boy. With any luck natural selection will take over before he gets a chance to reproduce.

wearing full gear not really a squid and making a turn around people who were going like 10 mph and taking up the whole road for 30 mins.

9 Lives

wearing full gear not really a squid and making a turn around people who were going like 10 mph and taking up the whole road for 30 mins.

Nope, squidding is more that just not wearing the proper gear. Riding like an idiot is also squidding.

No matter how slow the riders were going ahead of him, passing on the right on a 2 lane hiway is just plain stupid no matter what spin you put on it.

RoadKill

even though i would have pulled over and just let them get further ahead of me i can't say i blame you. Those guys suck.

xXAvroArrowXx

http://youtu.be/pJLhSWUBnwE

Passing on the inside like that is super squid style though, so your complaint is irrelevant to me.

That said, I've followed a Hardley Davidson on a great twisty road doing the same thing. Really, one should feel sorry for them. When you only have 1.5 degrees of usable lean angle there's no choice but to go around curves below that of normal road-worthy traffic.

Last edited:

9 Lives

Harley driving off cliff - YouTube

Passing on the inside like that is super squid style though, so your complaint is irrelevant to me.

That said, I've followed a Hardley Davidson on a great twisty road doing the same thing. Really, one should feel sorry for them. When you only have 1.5 degrees of usable lean angle there's no choice but to go around curves below that of normal road-worth traffic.

Amen, same goes for any of the Harley style bikes, YamaDavidsons, HarleyHondas, SuzikiDavidson ect. but they still have the same right as the rest of us to enjoy the road without other riders putting you in unnecessary risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.