I accidently ordered 2 Danmoto conical GP exhaust

MojoRisin

I'll sell the 2nd for what I paid for it when it comes in. Anyone interested? Let me know.

Yamaha FZ8 All Years Conical GP
Item #: EX-00376
$72.00 USD1$72.00 USD

Shipping: $42.30 USD
Insurance: ----
Total: $114.30 USD

Last edited:

Speedo007

You should make a dual exhaust system hehe

For the price it does look pretty good, and yeah I'm sure it's pretty darn loud, not much volume reducer in there :)

Speedo007

Take a break from the computer, your bike will look like an octopus if you keep clicking twice on everything hehe

lothodon

Super Moderator
in the spirit of brotherhood i am suspicious. was the $42 shipping EACH or for both that you ordered? seems like you're trying to get shipping costs recovered for the one you're keeping as well.

also, just a thought, call the company you bought it from, perhaps they will understand the error and simply take it back? if you sell it or return it you're going to lose shipping costs either way.

MojoRisin

in the spirit of brotherhood i am suspicious. was the $42 shipping EACH or for both that you ordered? seems like you're trying to get shipping costs recovered for the one you're keeping as well.

also, just a thought, call the company you bought it from, perhaps they will understand the error and simply take it back? if you sell it or return it you're going to lose shipping costs either way.

I don't think so, I think the $42 is for each. I went through the order process, entered the cc info then it came up paypall which I don't like to use so I hit the back button hoping it didn't go through. Checked my e-mail for a notice from paypal which usually comes within seconds. Waited for a couple of minutes, went back through and ordered without paypal. Then I checked again and saw the paypal notice.

FWIW I'm not a broke ass kid, it's not a big deal and i hadn't even thought of ripping someone off till you mentioned it. I guess it pays to be suspicious. So to avoid being accused of attempting to "rip someone off" disregard the offer at full price. Anyone want's to buy it, pay the cost of the can minus the shipping cost, just pay to ship it from me to you. Sound fair?

D

Deleted member 438

I'd be on this if you would have ordered two of the carbon slip ons.

C

Camo

I'd be on this if shipping to Australia wasn't a million dollars lol!