honest opinions wanted

Motogpmad

Hi Guys. had a busy week at the workshop doing a few samples. I would love your honest opinion on our work. We see it everyday so it would be great to see what other people think. I will post before and after pics so you can see the work we have to put into this stuff. The pictures don't really do the finish justice as i was taking the pics in a florecent lit booth and i don't really have a clue how to work my wife's DSLR.
Cheers, Mark

shadowman

Wow! Looks great to me. Are all the pieces powder coated. The swingarm in the first photo looks like bare polished aluminum?

Motogpmad

Its all powder coated mate. Its a new finish we have developed called Aeromax. We can add any color tint to it too. The other bonus is we can coat steel to give a polished finish.

C

Camo

Great looking work for sure. How durable is a finish like that, especially with the colours?

Motogpmad

Wheels in just Aeromax finish are £200 a set. With color tint they are £225. Turn around is a week when we are not to busy. Things are really picking up though so maybe 10 days at busy periods. I will offer a 10% discount for forum members in the uk.

Motogpmad

Great looking work for sure. How durable is a finish like that, especially with the colours?
Its as durable as any powdercoat finish. We have paid alot of money to put it through Automotive standard testing. 1100 hours of salt testing and it passed with flying colors. We also have world wide patents on it.

black8

Would you mind me posting this on another forum site im a member of,so ypu have a website i can refer them to pm me if you want to .

Last edited:

cpatt

that orange its fucking killer.................... i wish i had somthing i could get it done too.....

thach1130

We also have world wide patents on it.

No such thing as a world wide patents. Each country have its own law regarding patents and protection. You might have coverage of most of the developed nations but not all countries in the world accepts the patents you have in another country.

Motogpmad

No such thing as a world wide patents. Each country have its own law regarding patents and protection. You might have coverage of most of the developed nations but not all countries in the world accepts the patents you have in another country.

World wide was used as a fraze. Europe, usa, hong kong and australia kind of covers most of the world.:)

F

Fazed

World wide was used as a fraze. Europe, usa, hong kong and australia kind of covers most of the world.:)

Until someone in China makes a cheap knock off.

It looks very nice though and I'm wishing I lived in the UK.

Last edited by a moderator:

Motogpmad

Until someone in China makes a cheap knock off.

It looks very nice though and I'm wishing I lived in the UK.

Lol. If they can figure it out and can get it durable with test results like we have then they are welcome to try. Plus if people want to send there stuff to china to be coated then im fine with that :) bigger fool them.