high beam to high?

cpatt

so first time riding this bike at night last night and the high beam it self seems way to high and all the light just dissipates. but the low beam is great and if you hit the switch to high and then just down a touch to low and hold it there high and low beam come on at the same time. its great!. any one no of any mod to make them both come on when i hit the high beam switch

Cory9666

High Beam

I have to agree, it seems like the high beam is a bit too high, unless you're taking a nice sharp turn that requires you to lean a bit, i'm sure there has to be a aftermarket fix.

cpatt

I have to agree, it seems like the high beam is a bit too high, unless you're taking a nice sharp turn that requires you to lean a bit, i'm sure there has to be a aftermarket fix.

exactily! im thinking HID... but i only need one so then i would have an extra hid.... so might be a waste of $ not sure yet. i also want a new helmit. so not sure what ill be going for here.

Alexlycaon

I recently purchased my HIDS and my high beam sucks the low beam is great but I wish the high beam was lower, it is way too high even with the hids, fortunately the low beam is as strong as the high beam I'm gonna see how I can fix this and post my result

lyric911

I recently purchased my HIDS and my high beam sucks the low beam is great but I wish the high beam was lower, it is way too high even with the hids, fortunately the low beam is as strong as the high beam I'm gonna see how I can fix this and post my result

Did you retro in a projector or just stuff HID bulbs in your stock reflector?