help! (rev matching)

n00b

Avid Rider
I'm having trouble with blipping the throttle when using front brakes at the same time.

any tips, good vids, etc... is appreciated.

Kardiac996

Just takes practice. Keep working on it and you will develop a rhythm for your bike. just try to make your movement swift and in time with the clutch.

ticks

What's the position of your fingers? I normally use my middle and ring finger on the brakes and twist the throttle with my palm.. Takes practice but its worth it once you get the hang of it.

socal

yea i just use my middle, its all a dexterity thing, sit on the bike in the garage and practice squeezing the brake and turning the throttle at the same time

n00b

Avid Rider
What's the position of your fingers? I normally use my middle and ring finger on the brakes and twist the throttle with my palm.. Takes practice but its worth it once you get the hang of it.

When I first started, I was using 4 fingers. I switched to pointer and middle. I'll play around with it some more.

ticks

Yea you're alright then.. Just need more practice that's all. I can't do with index and middle cos my ring finger gets in the way of the lever.

HORERACING

keep practicing and honestly try not to think about it! If you think about it you will pay too much attention and mess it up. this is how I to learned to shift on a wheelie. as well as do many other things on both street and dirt bikes

n00b

Avid Rider
Yea you're alright then.. Just need more practice that's all. I can't do with index and middle cos my ring finger gets in the way of the lever.
yup, right now if I try it, I can neither regulate brake pressure effectively, nor blip the throttle crisply enough. It's a steaming pile. lol

SeñorJack

El Guapo
Check out twist of the wrist two. And seriously I would watch it like 5 times

Try braking with pointer only while training

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

rail

The shocker minus the pinky :D

I never saw the stock levers on there though, PO put on short adjustable levers. It's easier with the aftermarket ones.