Help!!! Couple Questions-Yosh R77D

jmsandy77

Hi All,
Looking for a new slip on and had a couple of questions in regards to the Yoshimura R77D for our bikes. Specifically, the stainless steel/carbon version. Have you had any discoloration of the carbon fiber tip? Browning, etc? And is the can itself a polished stainless steel or a matte/brushed ss? Thanks in advance for your help!:confused:

Larry P

Tip won't discolor aside from unburned gas coming out of the pipe in the form of a light-dark dust depending on your mixture. SS cans are polished, the matte look is usually titanium. I've only seen leo vince do a satin brushed look on cans. If I were you I would wait for a nice used pipe to hit the forum marketplace in CF or titanium (akra, yoshi, etc). SS is kinda lower end and still heavy. FZ8 stock pipe is like an anvil lol

[]V[]addog

I have to disagree, i went with a full stainless steel pipe as I didnt want the stainless pipe with carbon tip. I dont think it looks like. Also, my 2011 is not a matte colors it is shiny black, so the shine from the pipe works great with it.
i went with the yosh R77 not the D model. It sounds sick, but not to loud, and rarely backfires.

Also I have enough left over to buy a Juice box pro.....
win win

F3NIX

The Yosh Carbon Fiber R77 is incredible. Look at my picks on here and you will see it fits the bikes styling and blends in perfectly. I only have 2k on it so far, but no discoloration. I recommend everytime I get asked. Get ready for lots of compliments!

cla4de

I have to disagree, i went with a full stainless steel pipe as I didnt want the stainless pipe with carbon tip. I dont think it looks like. Also, my 2011 is not a matte colors it is shiny black, so the shine from the pipe works great with it.
i went with the yosh R77 not the D model. It sounds sick, but not to loud, and rarely backfires.

Also I have enough left over to buy a Juice box pro.....
win win
what map did you use?