Hello from Ontario, Canada!

Roughshod

Hey everyone! Just bought a 2013 FZ8, what a sexy beast she is! I started off on an old Honda Interceptor and made the switch to cruisers and regretted it shortly thereafter. I am looking forward to putting many, many miles on my new toy. The area where I live is the heart of cottage country in Ontario. Lots of off the beaten path areas to ride with beautiful scenery. Looking forward to gathering info from this forum and hopefully being to add some also. See you around the boards!

Scott

Fazer 8

Welcome, from another newcomer. I'm down in Hamilton with a Fazer 8.

Looks like we've got a relatively small (compared to my last bike a V-Strom, which had the advantage of being produced largely unchanged for 10 years) but active and helpful community here. I'm kind of enjoying it - on the V-Strom forum pretty much everything had already been discussed, figured out, etc, and many members were really experts on the bike - not so much for me to add to the conversation.

I only wish I lived up where you do, where more better riding is available close by. This part of Ontario would be truly boring if not for the escarpment.

Roughshod

Thanks Fazer 8! I have ridden down your way a few times and enjoyed the escarpment. Let me know if you're ever coming up this way, I'm minutes away from Wasaga, (where whiplash season is in full effect on the beach!) and about an hour out from Gravenhurst and Bala where there are some excellent roads.

TorontoAlex

Hello from Whitby! Lucky u for being in cottage country! I love going in the Kawarthas and Haliburton area. Would like to venture Georgian Bay area as well. Planning on making it to North Bay with the wife on the back some time soon.

Roughshod

Thanks Shorted and Alex!

North Bay would be a beautiful trip indeed. I'd like to get up through Sault Ste. Marie.

Coldtyres

Any one no a decent site to buy 2014 after markets parts from as the uk haven't got much cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motoguy

Kinda depends on what your looking for twisted throttle has some stuff I would suggest supporting your local motorcycle shop

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
Greetings from Uxbridge,

The F-Zed-8, is a GREAT ride, eh?!?!

..........Kliph

Hey Kliph, I keep my Fazer at our shop near Goodwood. We should get together some time for a ride. You ever stop at the Timmy's in Pt Hope?

Ray

dabner

Oshawa here... so which one of you guys is going to arrange an FZ ride to Wasaga during break neck season?

Roughshod

Breakneck/whiplash season is in full effect up here! Anytime you're looking to ride up this way shoot me a message.

Kliph

Hey Kliph, I keep my Fazer at our shop near Goodwood. We should get together some time for a ride. You ever stop at the Timmy's in Pt Hope?

Ray

Hi Ray,

I know most of the Timmies around here, but am drawing a blank on Pt Hope.

..............Kliph