Hello from Canada, eh!

RnR

What are you doing suspension wise?

Geez! Keep it down. My wife might be reading. :eek: No suspension plans. At least that's my story for now. If anything I may be tempted to do springs and valving. At 210 I'm pushing the limit. But I'm not a really hard rider anymore. I'm kind of relaxed aggressive ... if that makes any sense. Just like to go out and tool around, enjoy the road and unwind.

Trooper

Geez! Keep it down. My wife might be reading. :eek: No suspension plans. At least that's my story for now. If anything I may be tempted to do springs and valving. At 210 I'm pushing the limit. But I'm not a really hard rider anymore. I'm kind of relaxed aggressive ... if that makes any sense. Just like to go out and tool around, enjoy the road and unwind.

lol !

Let me know if you need suspension help. I know people... :D

canader

Just curious? How many of the ontario riders got the fazer over the naked? Im yet to see another fz8 being ridden. Saw a bunch at the show in Toronto a couple weekends ago.

shadowman

Just curious? How many of the ontario riders got the fazer over the naked? Im yet to see another fz8 being ridden. Saw a bunch at the show in Toronto a couple weekends ago.
That's a good question canader. You could try doing a poll in the Ontario section. I've got the FZ8 myself, and I've seen very few on the road. However I have not noticed a single Fazer. I'm not saying they're not out there... just that I haven't noticed any.

W

WARPTH

That's a good question canader. You could try doing a poll in the Ontario section. I've got the FZ8 myself, and I've seen very few on the road. However I have not noticed a single Fazer. I'm not saying they're not out there... just that I haven't noticed any.

maybe your getting alot of glare off all the plastic on them and not noticing them? :p

shadowman

maybe your getting alot of glare off all the plastic on them and not noticing them? :p
Possibly, but I think it's more like how you notice the hot chicks and not the ugly ones....or maybe more like how you ALWAYS notice the NAKED chicks!:D

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
Possibly, but I think it's more like how you notice the hot chicks and not the ugly ones....or maybe more like how you ALWAYS notice the NAKED chicks!:D

LOL! I was going to get a 2012 50th Anniversary, but when I walked into the dealer they had a brand new 2011 Fazer for a great price... I like them both, so it was really the $$$ that swayed my decision...

Last edited:

welcome!
ontario is finally starting to make a show up on the forum!!

i have not seen any fazer8s up here but hell this week its hit -50 so i doubt there will be any bikes out lol

Trooper

welcome!
ontario is finally starting to make a show up on the forum!!

i have not seen any fazer8s up here but hell this week its hit -50 so i doubt there will be any bikes out lol

I'm supposed to go snowmobiling near Peterborough this weekend. I hope it doesn't stay -50. :(