Hello from Canada, eh!

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
Just bought a brand new 2011 Fazer, can't wait til spring to get on the road and start with the mods.

This is a great forum, been on here for just over a week now...

Ray

H

Hoover

Welcome to the club. Spring is long way off yet for us "Northerners" though.

ssky0078

Well that begs the question, Do you have a full smile? Or when you are blasting around on your Fazer with a giant grin on your face will there be a little whistle from that piece of tooth missing from juniors hockey.

No, yes, eh.

Just kidding, welcome to the forum. I'm a big wimpy basketball players and give my hockey friends a tough time, all the time.

shadowman

:welcome: There's some deals to be had this time of year. The crappy thing is there's not alot of riding to be had. Where did you end up buying?

Trooper

Well that begs the question, Do you have a full smile? Or when you are blasting around on your Fazer with a giant grin on your face will there be a little whistle from that piece of tooth missing from juniors hockey.

No, yes, eh.

Just kidding, welcome to the forum. I'm a big wimpy basketball players and give my hockey friends a tough time, all the time.

Hockey players are not missing pieces of their teeth....we rip those out as to not slice off out tongues on sharp tooth edges. ;)

ssky0078

Have you guys up in Canada-land ever run into the youtuber Snowcatxx87? I thought canadiens were all nice till I saw this guy and he's a dick for sure. The dude just rides around on his bike and criticizes all the mistakes the motorist make up there. Which begs the question if he really is that big of a dick or are candian drivers just that bad at driving.

I've always had fun in Canada (Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver) but never needed to drive anywhere because the public transportation was so easy.

https://www.youtube.com/user/snowcatxx87

RnR

:welcome: Strangrrr. How's life in Hog Town? Getting ready for the Habs I bet.

Gotta watch that mod bug. I started out by saying stuff like, "exhaust is fine for me". If I keep putting my foot in my mouth I'll have a new suspension next season. :D

RnR

Have you guys up in Canada-land ever run into the youtuber Snowcatxx87? I thought canadiens were all nice till I saw this guy and he's a dick for sure. The dude just rides around on his bike and criticizes all the mistakes the motorist make up there. Which begs the question if he really is that big of a dick or are candian drivers just that bad at driving.

I've always had fun in Canada (Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver) but never needed to drive anywhere because the public transportation was so easy.

I would up the "dick" descriptor to "goof". As a Canadian I'd like to apologize for this knob. We're not all nice. I, for example, am a bit of an asshole. :)

Trooper

I guess 1 arse in 35,000,000 is not so bad. :D

I cant speak for the rest of Canada, but Montreal drivers are pretty bad. I think its mostly because we are so busy swerving around potholes all the time. :rolleyes:

Gotta watch that mod bug. I started out by saying stuff like, "exhaust is fine for me". If I keep putting my foot in my mouth I'll have a new suspension next season. :D

What are you doing suspension wise?

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
:welcome: There's some deals to be had this time of year. The crappy thing is there's not alot of riding to be had. Where did you end up buying?

Suzuki of Newmarket (they deal in all makes - the salesman had one business card that read "Suzuki of Newmarket" and one with "Yamaha of Newmarket"...lol!)

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider

LOL, I know all about the mod bug... my '91 5.0 Mustang (hence the username "Stangrrr" - from a Mustang forum...) went from stock to 550 rwhp....

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
I guess 1 arse in 35,000,000 is not so bad. :D

I cant speak for the rest of Canada, but Montreal drivers are pretty bad. I think its mostly because we are so busy swerving around potholes all the time. :rolleyes:

We have a lot of bad drivers in Toronto, but you find bad drivers everywhere...

But I agree, that snowcat guy is an arse... would love to follow him around and point out all of his mistakes and post them up...

Trooper

We have a lot of bad drivers in Toronto, but you find bad drivers everywhere...

But I agree, that snowcat guy is an arse... would love to follow him around and point out all of his mistakes and post them up...

Lol, I know. I drive to Toronto often enough to witness some of it.

shadowman

Suzuki of Newmarket (they deal in all makes - the salesman had one business card that read "Suzuki of Newmarket" and one with "Yamaha of Newmarket"...lol!)

I bought my last bike from them. It was a leftover '08 GSX650F that I picked up in February '09. (Yeah this isn't the first time I've suffered through the winter with a new bike!)
They had great prices, but after purchasing there, I heard some horrible stories of the place....especially their service department. I never took my bike there for service, so I have no personal experiences. Just a little heads up. :2cents:

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
I bought my last bike from them. It was a leftover '08 GSX650F that I picked up in February '09. (Yeah this isn't the first time I've suffered through the winter with a new bike!)
They had great prices, but after purchasing there, I heard some horrible stories of the place....especially their service department. I never took my bike there for service, so I have no personal experiences. Just a little heads up. :2cents:

Thanks for the heads up! I didn't plan on using their service department....