Headlight Mod

rawgee

How much it costs in terms of parts only? I'm in Quebec, Canada so I would have to do it on my own...

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
How much it costs in terms of parts only? I'm in Quebec, Canada so I would have to do it on my own...

Have to? Not sure why you would have to. But if you want to, I am pretty sure it would be $170 shipped. I would have to check the shipping charges.

rawgee

French is my first language, sorry if misspelled something i just meant that i cannot get it installed by you because of the distance... So i will be the one installing it... lol Better? haha

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
French is my first language, sorry if misspelled something i just meant that i cannot get it installed by you because of the distance... So i will be the one installing it... lol Better? haha

Its fine. I can still do the retrofit of the headlight, you ship to me, I retrofit it, and I ship it back. You install ballast, harness and headlight. Easy install. For this package, with no options, price will be in the neighborhood of $325. I can quote it if you want angel eyes or more paint.