Had FZ6, Bot FZ8

Speedy2

Greetings from NNJ! Had a FZ6 for 9 years and decided to trade it for an XT 250. Decided to buy an FZ8. LOVE IT! Smooth, powerful and a hoot to ride. Also ride a Vstar 1300 with all the bags and windshield. Great for touring. But gotta have a Go Fast bike! :D People ask me why I smile all the time. Hee Hee.

Speedy2

We either head north, just came back from the white mountains of NH OR try West Virginia. Some the of best roads you'll ride.

decooney

Greetings from NNJ! Had a FZ6 for 9 years and decided to trade it for an XT 250. Decided to buy an FZ8. LOVE IT! Smooth, powerful and a hoot to ride. Also ride a Vstar 1300 with all the bags and windshield. Great for touring. But gotta have a Go Fast bike! :D People ask me why I smile all the time. Hee Hee.

Looks like you have all three bases covered with the XT, FZ, VStar. Nice combo. Had a Harley a few years back, but I have not ridden a VStar cruiser yet but have the other two bases covered for dirt/dual sport and street fighter. VStar seems like a great value in that segment. You are gonna love the FZ8. A few of my dirt/cruiser buddies bought FZ8s too and enjoy them quite a bit. Have fun.