Graves slip on potentially for sale

Woody146

Banned
I have graves slip on...I love it...sounds nasty yet clean...I am going to buy the full system and am hoping to reuse the slip on...if that is not possible...would anyone be interested in purchasing a graves slip on? I also have a piaa gtx super plasma light bulb for our bikes in 3800 low beam and 5000 high beam..was good but just bought a retrofit...the slip on is potential but the bulb is for sale if anyone is interested.

master paper clip

How did just changing the light bulb help with night visibility vs stock and then vs your retro fit... I ride at night alot and had to adjust my headlight so I can use the high beam as my low beam just so I could ride comfortably... Eventually I'm gonna get a retrofit done bit looking at alternatives for now

Woody146

Banned
How did just changing the light bulb help with night visibility vs stock and then vs your retro fit... I ride at night alot and had to adjust my headlight so I can use the high beam as my low beam just so I could ride comfortably... Eventually I'm gonna get a retrofit done bit looking at alternatives for now

That's the whole reason I bought this...I never used the low beam..I used the high all hours of the day..so the high is 5000k and extreme white in color as opposed to the 3800k bluish purple low beam..it was definitely an improvement from the stock light..and if you ride with a clear or amber visor..it's fine...but I always have my dark visor and don't like carrying extras..so I found myself riding visor up...no bueno..this was an excellent alternative as to I have had it for almost 2 years and was first mod I put on(before mirrors and fender eliminator even) that being said...a retrofit form rabbitman109 is THE way to go....I had him pack 5 extra LEDs on top of the morimoto ds2 5000k projector...you can look at my pics..it turns night into day...but it was extremely expensive....700$ installed....and that's because of all the exta LEDs and wiring...the bulb is an excellent cheap alternative..and I believe that 5000k is the truest white.

ZeeKdaGreeK

I haven't been able to find just headers online, only full system with an exhaust, if you do happen to come upon just headers would you mind sending a pm or post to this page?? I got a Yosh slip on id like to keep.

Woody146

Banned
I haven't been able to find just headers online, only full system with an exhaust, if you do happen to come upon just headers would you mind sending a pm or post to this page?? I got a Yosh slip on id like to keep.

I was going to contact graves direct...marthy does the midship mod for like 330$ which will turn yours into a low mount...idk about hp increase or anything...but yea..graves is a Southern California small company and I'm in nor cal so I hope to send them my slip on..have em re bend connector pipe..or put on new one..with yoshi...they are japan based so...good luck

Woody146

Banned
Sweet! Yea..I have graves and am staying with them...I'm sure a yoshi slip on would fit on graves headers..maybe a little modification needed..