Graves slip on for sale

Woody146

Banned
what are you replacing it with woody?

I just purchased the graves full exhaust system! The headers are not compatible with the slip on...so you have to spend 1000$ and buy the full system...which I finally had enough for today! The graves can is an excellent looking and sounding can in my opinion. Figured I'd pass it on to someone who will love and cherish it like I did....and half the price I payed too!

master paper clip

Damn man congrats on the purchase , I always wanted the graves full system and if my dealer could have gotten it when I got my bike I would have had that baby from the beginning... I expect some sweet sound footage

Woody146

Banned
Damn man congrats on the purchase , I always wanted the graves full system and if my dealer could have gotten it when I got my bike I would have had that baby from the beginning... I expect some sweet sound footage

Thanks buddy! Yea..I couldnt justify 1000 on exhaust that I WANTED....well..I finally saved up lol...my dealer jewwed me..I'm supposed to get 20% off parts and they could not beat stg.com price so I bought it from them....I will post a video on the other house of the new system!

Rotaryknight

You have to buy the full graves system? Does the full system come with the same slipon?

the graves manifold doesnt fit the slip on.
Who the hell design it like that lol

Woody146

Banned
You have to buy the full graves system? Does the full system come with the same slipon?

the graves manifold doesnt fit the slip on.
Who the hell design it like that lol

Dude,..don't even get me started on that bs lol...you can put a graves slip on on Arrow headers...but not graves headers.....from the pic..the graves system looks like it is 1 piece...I'm not sure tho.

The full system comes with the same slip on but it has different bends and I think it may be an inch shorter? I could have sent my headers off to Marthy...but it was 850 for his service and tune without shipping....so I decided I will go with the full system

Woody146

Banned
Isn't the 850 for the exhsust mod, a slip on,a power commander and the custom tune

Yes...but I wanted the graves can..he wasn't sure if it would work with that can...and shipping the whole exhaust from California to Florida wouldn't be cheap..and then return shipping.

MotoZen

Man, that's tempting. I need another bonus.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.