Gold Sprockets?

Lee_533

Hey guys. I just went down a tooth on my front sprocket and am now looking at going up a tooth on the rear. I want a gold Rear sprocket but I can't seem to find on anywhere. Also, If anyone is running the -1 +2 sprocket set up, what is you're top speed like? I am not worried about fuel consumption but I don't want my bike peaked at 120 mph either. So any help would be great.

Lee_533

Thanks...Ya I don't have the knowledge to do the calculations on that sight lol. And as far as the sprocket site goes. They don't have a price and they want to sell the entire kit. I only need the rear sprocket. I dropped a tooth on the front so if I only go one up on the rear I shouldn't need a new chain. Is there anyone that just sells the rear sprocket in gold? If not it's fine because it will perform the same. But I would prefer a gold sprocket. I would really like to know the top speed on the bike with -1 +2 because that's what I really want to do but I don't want my bike peaking at 120. I go 135 on the track and can't loose that much top end.

lyric911

That site has all the info preloaded for the fz8. Just have to select it from the dropdowns at the top then play with different sprockets.

-1/+2, top speed in 6th gear @ 11,500 RPM is 145mph.

Lee_533

Oh thanks...I didn't even see that. Do I need to order one just for the FZ8 or will others fit? It's a 525 chain but I don't know if there is a pitch or bolt pattern just for the FZ8.