Go Cruise throttle lock... any good?

BigD

just came across this product motorcycle throttle control
looks pretty good. I was wondering if anyone on her has experience with it. They also have a Go Cruise 2 which i believe is adjustable. Anyways, let me know what ya'll think!

Look on ebay. i think they are cheaper there. I will get one for long boring motorway stints thats for sure. I had a long ride the other day on the motorway with a mate, what saved my wrist was a wrist cruise support. cheap off ebay too..he wasnt too happy with a painful wrist lol

MattMorton

So last Thursday after I posted this and go no replies, I bought it... Free shipping USPS from California to South West Florida... Ordered noon on Thurs and it was in my mailbox at 9:30 Saturday morning!! WHAT?!! lol anyways, I orded the adjustable one for like 30 bucks. Works good, especially considering you can adjust the tension on it. I like that model better too because its made out of aluminum instead of plastic. Seems like a pretty good buy so far. Haven't had the chance to take an extended highway ride yet due to rain. I'll try to follow up if i find any issues with it.

dabner

I've had this "throttle lock" for several years now, so keep in mind I may have an early model.
It's inexpensive, but slips pretty easily with the vibration of the bike. It's a simple fix tho... an elastic band wrapped around the neck of it a few times creates a little more pressure on it, without the danger of having it "locked".

Perron

I've had this "throttle lock" for several years now, so keep in mind I may have an early model.
It's inexpensive, but slips pretty easily with the vibration of the bike. It's a simple fix tho... an elastic band wrapped around the neck of it a few times creates a little more pressure on it, without the danger of having it "locked".

Exactly what I did. It's a cheap piece of plastic that does a pretty good job and help resting your hand during long trips. I also got a throttle rocker that I will never take off the bike. It's so comfortable