Fz8 Puig Toruing Traveler 2

julicaro

Made a quick video for anyone interested in how the larger windshields might fit and look on the Fz8, didnt find any on youtube so thought id make one.

Its the PUIG Touring Traveler 2. No special hardware needed and installed in about 30 minutes.

Bagman

The screen protector is installed in the correct place. It's a safety thing - so you don't slice open your neck when you crash.

julicaro

Im 5'10" and it puts the air right at my forehead, just did a test ride out to daytona bike week with it on yesterday and have to say it made a huge difference. Air wasnt hitting my chest so it was much less fatigue. Honestly I like the look of it on the bike aswell.

Mikz86ta

Not my style but hey, it's effective.
Where in Florida are you? I'm in Tallahassee. Me and my girl are headed to Daytona/Orange Park Friday and til Monday

julicaro

Not my style but hey, it's effective.
Where in Florida are you? I'm in Tallahassee. Me and my girl are headed to Daytona/Orange Park Friday and til Monday

If you ever wanna ride hit me up, ive been dying to go to the keys or somewhere in northern florida.

Mikz86ta

If you ever wanna ride hit me up, ive been dying to go to the keys or somewhere in northern florida.

Where ru in Florida??

I will be staying in Orange Park Fri to Mon. Saturday and Sunday we will be riding over to Daytona.

If ur ever in North Florida, we live in Tallahassee. We ride weekends to the coast up here a lot

julicaro

Where ru in Florida??

I will be staying in Orange Park Fri to Mon. Saturday and Sunday we will be riding over to Daytona.

If ur ever in North Florida, we live in Tallahassee. We ride weekends to the coast up here a lot

Miami...Kinda far but this summer im going out west and ill shoot you a pm to see if you wanna ride.