FZ8 Burnout

goldfz8

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBUHLiwVsrg]AJ burnouts on his Yamaha FZ8 - YouTube[/ame]

hey guys so i decided to do a big burnout because the stock tires are trash and i had a set of Diablo Super Corsa ready to go on the the next day.

The first burn out was in second gear hence the amount of smoke.

H

Hoover

Such hooliganism :D I thoroughly approve. I love burnouts when they bounce off the rev limiter. On my Bandit I had a dyno2000 which allowed me to drop the rev limiter down to 8K. Still sounded the bollocks, just didnt hurt the motor.
Not that I condone such behaviour on public roads ;););)

F

Fazed

Great way to get rid of the shitty stock tyres. Good to see you have used your head and are not doing it in a residential or busy area.

D

Deleted member 438

I wish I would have done something like that before getting rid of mine.

Lee_533

I use to lock up the back tire and slide through corners before I got rid of mine...that and drifting lol. So happy to get rid of those. They weren't bad for beginners but I don't like how they handle on the track.

goldfz8

yea i murdered the tires I drifted with them whenever it was even slightly moist out and locked up the back for good lengths. As for now you guys know how expensive diablo tires are so no burn outs at all. However i dont condone getting the tires i have if you live anywere that the temp gets down past 60. They never get warm to the point that they should be. however the few times i have gotten them nice and hot they stick like glue. As for daily riding i would recomend a pilot power or bt16. Ive had those tires on different bikes and they were great for the street aswell as to lay them down.

just a fyi. The exhaust i have is a FULL graves low mount. GREAT RECOMONDATION

goldfz8

also to keep the motor in a safe area i started the burn out at about 160 temp and once it went to about 200 i quit

B

bren

Thats a ripper burnout mate! hahaha

I dont really have an issues with the stock tyres so far- but then again, i havent really given my bike a thrashing yet!