Full naked...or not

Speedo007

I'm trying to decide if I'm removing the belly pan or not. Before with the spotted headers I liked the belly pan cause it was hiding it, but now that headers are nice and black, I'm considering going full naked...

Will maybe have a belly pan for sale...

(The wire on the seat is for heated gloves I installed today)

Last edited:

Speedo007

Coating is holding up like a charm 600km later. I think it will be pretty durable.
And yeah that's the problem I like it with and without belly pan, just can't decide which I like most hehe

Speedo007

Yamaha accessory, I think it was around 300$ is I remember well...I'd have to check. But still not sure I'm selling it...

Speedo007

I put them back on, I think I'll stick with them for a while. Other option is to only put one on one side lol!

C

Camo

Is that a ceramic coating?
I'm a fan of the belly pan mate but those headers look amazing like that!! How much did it set you back if you don't mind me asking?

H

Hoover

I'm with everyone else. Looks great either way.
Why not keep it and put it on for a week and off for a week. It's not like it's a difficult job :rolleyes:

lothodon

Super Moderator
due to the "odd" bend in the stock headers i say keep it on. they compliment the bends very well.

now if you had aftermarket headers, like most full systems they seem to conform better to the engine, then i'd leave them off.

IF i had the funds i'd have them on my bike, but you know, mortgage and all...

lyric911

I rode 229 miles today. At one point swapped bikes with an FZ1 owner. He had a windshield. I now want a windshield.

bobbyb

I'd get a windshield for mine too (for distance rides) but haven't seen one other than the Givi. Anyone seen something else? Brand, source?
B