FS: OEM Front end and Mivv

C

Camo

I'll be listing this stuff on Ebay later with a higher price but I thought I'd throw it up here on the off chance a member can do alright out of it.

I'm really only interested in shipping within Australia and the prices for shipping are included in the listed price. I'm also happy to deliver within an hours drive so Sydney or Newcastle and I'm happy to arrange a pick up if preferred.

Front forks (Left and Right) - $1100
Brakes (Left and Right including pads) - $250
Front Wheel including axle and bearings etc - $550
Mivv Titanium Double Gun Exhaust - $250(sold)

FZ8 Parts pictures by _sublime_ - Photobucket

Now the only blemish is a small scratch on the wheel, there's a picture of it but it's about 10mm in length.
Everything else is in excellent condition and has travelled around 3500-4000km's.
It was all taken off to upgrade with R1 forks/brakes/wheel/axle. No crash damage and is all straight.
Feel free to ask questions or PM me and I'll do my best to answer quickly.

Last edited:
C

Camo

Also the Mivv has barely been used. I put it on and a week later cleaned it up and put it back in the box.

F

Fazed

Why have you only had the pipe on for a short time?

Do you have it on ebay now? If so I've put an offer on it that's a little higher than your asking price here. Oh well, I should have checked here first shouldn't I :)

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Camo

Haha, that's you I've been swapping mails with!
I took it off beacuse it was waking my kids when I was leaving for work at 1:30am.
It's loud, to loud for that time of the morning
I'll shoot you a mail when I get home from work and sort you out with a good deal ;)

C

Camo

Just thought I'd give this a bump as my buyer recently failed to pay for the entire front end, bastard!

So all but the MIVV are still for sale.

C

Camo

Sorry mate, still attached to my bike.
I can still do a deal on the wheel and forks for anyone interested.

C

Camo

Bump but with new pricing....
I'd like to offload the lot in one hit and would be willing to part with it all for $700+shipping.
Preferably within Australia but if you're willing to pay shipping worldwide I'd look at doing it.
Pics should still work but for any more info feel free to PM me.

I have to get this shit outta my garage ASAP!