FS: 2012 FZ8

anelson24

Up for sale is my 2012 fz8 with 7825 miles. I'm asking $6,500. The bike is in perfect condition, never been dropped or laid down. It currently has Dunlop sport max q3's with a good amount of tread life left. Also I will include to the buyer a set of Michelin pilot power 3's with 60%+ tread life. The bike has a AHR custom retrofit, gold yamaha rear spools, tail tidy with aftermarket tail lights, front flush mount signals,yoshimura frame sliders, bar end mirrors if buyer wants them, 07 fz1 rear shock with 4,000 total miles on it (stock shock included). The maintenance has been upkept and first service performed at the dealer. If interested PM me or email me @ [email protected]

anelson24

Where exactly are you at in SoCal? Also, what is your reason for selling?

Hey mr man, I'm in the high desert near palmdale/lancaster area. if you're seriously interested I'd be willing to help in delivering..the reason in selling is this was my first street bike and I didn't want a crotch rocket and Kill myself and this bike has the power and handling of the super sport with a perfect riding position..I absolutely love this bike, but now that I've gotten used to riding on the streets I'm looking for something more super sport style now. If interested seriously text me or call me at 661-400-0406 and we can go over some stuff and I'd be willing to work out a better deal for you. Thanks