Free slip on carbon GPR

FZER

Avid Rider
So I went to gut my cat on my stock exhaust and let's just say things didn't go so well...................Really long story, embarrasing as hell too. Anyway I ordered and installed the full Akrapovic exhaust on my bike, and don't have any need for GPR slip-on. I don't want to hassle with putting it on craiglist or any of that bulls-it so if someone wants it it's yours. It'd be best if you'd pick it up, but I'd be willing to try and find out how much shipping would to someone. I'll be out of town till Tuesday, so I'll get back with whoever next week.

Here's the pictures

http://www.779cc.org/forum/fz8-mods/747-fzer-mod-gpr-exhaust-givi-oem-black-screen.html#post7553

wa2txcory

I will take it

Man if you are being serious I will def take it. Also pay for shipping plus any hassles for you. Let me know-I can PayPal it to you. I

FZER

Avid Rider
Ight man it's yours I just wanted it to go to one of the forum members and maybe help someone out who might like it and is looking to start modding up their bike. It sounds great too. I'll have to get back with you next week and find out about shipping. Most likely I don't have the instructions but it pretty straight forward. The Db killing is in the muffler and it rattled around a little so I put some sealer on it. It shouldn't be too hard to get out though. There's also a removable baffle that goes into the inlet of the muffler that you can remove or install. Before I screwed up my headers, I was running it without the baffle that slides into the muffler, but with the Db killer and it sounded great.

Welcome to the club too. You'll find that there's a lot of great people on here.

Last edited:

wa2txcory

Thank you!

Man seriously thank you if this goes through. Had bike about 4 months and trying to mod it out but can only do so much each month between gear and mods before the wife gets pissed. So thanks. Exhaust was next month. Again let me know and I can PayPal you whatever shipping and whatever fee for your headache on shipping.

highoctane

Canyon Carver
So I went to gut my cat on my stock exhaust and let's just say things didn't go so well...................Really long story, embarrasing as hell too. Anyway I ordered and installed the full Akrapovic exhaust on my bike, and don't have any need for GPR slip-on. I don't want to hassle with putting it on craiglist or any of that bulls-it so if someone wants it it's yours. It'd be best if you'd pick it up, but I'd be willing to try and find out how much shipping would to someone. I'll be out of town till Tuesday, so I'll get back with whoever next week.

Here's the pictures

http://www.779cc.org/forum/fz8-mods/747-fzer-mod-gpr-exhaust-givi-oem-black-screen.html#post7553

kudos to you!:tup::tup:

D

DJK1505

Here's the pictures

Man, that is definitely cool as hell of you to do for these guys! I know when I first got my bike I couldn't wait to put the slip on on!!!!!!!!!

H

Hoover

Top job bud. I'm sure it's new owner will appreciate it a shit ton.

FZER

Avid Rider
Yeah that's the way I look at it too. TX Cory will enjoy for sure. It's sounds amazing. He'll have an Angel riding with him now as well, my father who passed away in December was actually responsible for getting that exhaust for me. So TX Cory when you get it installed a little prayer and beer for Big Al as all my Dad's friends called him. I'll try and post a pic of me and Pop's as I call him later on.

wa2txcory

That can be more than done

Yeah that's the way I look at it too. TX Cory will enjoy for sure. It's sounds amazing. He'll have an Angel riding with him now as well, my father who passed away in December was actually responsible for getting that exhaust for me. So TX Cory when you get it installed a little prayer and beer for Big Al as all my Dad's friends called him. I'll try and post a pic of me and Pop's as I call him later on.

I can definately have a beer for your pops and thanks again.

To Camo-I agree with pay it forward. Actually just gave away a brand new Icon Decay helmet that I bought for like $300 a couple years ago that was too small thats just been sitting in my closet. Was going to sell it on craigslist but decided to give it to a guy I know who just bought a 200? Katana that didnt have any gear-that and an alpinestars textile jacket that I dont wear anymore (doesnt match the bike haha). Keep the kindness circle going. I for sure only want good Karma when I am on my bike lol.

FZER

Avid Rider
Awesome man. Just shoot me your shipping address and I'll get it out to ya. If you are a little short of cash right now for the shipping cost don't sweat it either. I'm just happy to hook a brother up. I get my happiness these days from making other people happy. I've been going through a really rough patch. 2011 was the worst year of my life.....Let's rock 2012!

wa2txcory

Awesome man. Just shoot me your shipping address and I'll get it out to ya. If you are a little short of cash right now for the shipping cost don't sweat it either. I'm just happy to hook a brother up. I get my happiness these days from making other people happy. I've been going through a really rough patch. 2011 was the worst year of my life.....Let's rock 2012!

Hey-I just replied to your message. I can paypal you shipping-no problem plus whatever you want for your time. I appreciate the kindness and am very excited to get the exhaust.

FZER

Avid Rider
That one will be staying with me...If I had to pick though I bet the GPR sounds better. I never took both silencers out of it. I bet it screams.