Finally saw one in the flesh

Ozfazer6

Super Moderator
Just got back from my local dealership ,helmet shopping,and had a look at the black naked FZ8 .
I like it,one fine looking bike.Looks better for real than all the pics I have seen.

FZ1inNH

Administrator
I'm a bit surprised that you did not hold out for one Mick. ;) But, you DID land a nice newer 6 though. I've yet to get to the dealer and see one in person. I WOULD like the tail section off one though. I'll have to wait for the first front end accident to get a salvage yard to part one out. :D

hey fz1 hopefully going to be putting an undertail kit on over this winter keep in touch and if its not to much to ship it to we can work something out

Ozfazer6

Super Moderator
Hey Eric,I can't afford a new one,they are 14k plus ORC here and they are too new for a good secondhand one,otherwise I would have.

FZ1inNH

Administrator
hey fz1 hopefully going to be putting an undertail kit on over this winter keep in touch and if its not to much to ship it to we can work something out

Thanks but I don't think it will be the whole of what I'd like to own. I'm looking for just about the entire tail, at least, everything that bolts on to the subframe. ;) Thanks!! Let me know what you've replaced with what you bought though. all tail parts might become critical if I cannot find a whole tail.