Exhaust: wich one?

highoctane

Canyon Carver
hey guys... i'm new to the forum. picked up my 2012 fz8 about 3 weeks ago and have been stalking about the forum here. nice! Jwood9 and highoctane & anyone else who has one, i'm lovin the CS ONE look and, from the youtube vids, the tone. how would you rate the volume on this can? i want some volume and growl but not too much. i heard a yoshimura r77 and the volume was perfect. but i like the look and tone of the CS ONE a bit better.

It sounds like it's what your looking for, I have never once regretted buying it!

waypoint

mod squad
Welcome to the family. We are getting spoiled for choice with exhausts now. There are so many good ones, both cheap and spendy. I have both ends of the price spectrum.
A beautifull R77 and a loud and shouty DM shorty. Best of both worlds.

thanks Hoover... it's good to be here. love my 8 and have got the mod-bug.
yea there's a pretty diverse selection. something for everyone i guess. the CS ONE has got my look but i'm concerned with volume. guess i'm mellowing in my years. :eek:

pastasauce

I love what you did to the danmoto but i was thinking something more like this:

I had that same exhaust on my old R6 and I love the look of it. I just wish they would make it for the fz8 now

H

Hoover

I love what you did to the danmoto but i was thinking something more like this:

I had that same exhaust on my old R6 and I love the look of it. I just wish they would make it for the fz8 now

I think it looks fantastic on the Speed T, but that is because of the single sider.
I did offer it up without the midpipe when I did this, IMHO, it looked awfull. Against the lines of the swingarm on the 8, it looked just wrong and cobbled together.
I even changed the angle of the endcap a bit, just to ensure it ran along the side of the bike properly.
Agsain though...just my :2cents:

W

WARPTH

Actually the exact look i also want. When my Dan moto dis colors I'll chop it up like Hoover did and try something like that. As far a the end cap angle. Nothing a drop saw won't fix. :)