Exhaust Hanger for MIVV double gun or any exhaust that mounts to the outside of the original foot peg exhaust hanger!!!

Skydiver-Rider

So I'm trying to find an exhaust hanger for my MIVV double gun.

I bought the EVOtech one but soon realized it didn't fit. I went right to their website and saw a disclaimer stating "some exhausts mount to the outside of the original hanger so if this is the case then you may need a spacer"

That gap is about an 1" to 1.25". I'm not willing to put a spacer on that because I think it will look stupid.

I saw some people didn't even use the exhaust hangers with their MIVV double gun but I personally feel it needs a bracket. IMO over time without a exhaust hanger the exhaust would work itself off. I also saw some people make their own hangers but I dont really think they look that good and I dont have the tools myself to make something that doesn't look cheesy.

I'm looking at the Valter Moto exhaust hanger but haven't seen or heard if it's for exhausts that mount to the outside or inside. PJ's Parts isn't sure either.

The R&G exhaust hanger looks horrible too.

I'm just trying to find a straight answer for ANY exhaust hangers that will work with the MIVV double gun or any exhausts that mounts to the outside of the original foot peg exhaust hanger.

Thanks for the help!!!

vigintitr3s

how about spacers at the top of the hanger where it mounts to the subframe?

or maybe rotate the muff on the header outlet counter clockwise a few degrees.

Or do both with a relatively thin spacer at the muffler mount.

Last edited:

Skydiver-Rider

Vigintit3s - I was thinking about spacing both the muffler and subframe but the total gap opening is still a little too big where I think it will look cheesy. If i were to rotate the muffler counter clockwise to get it closer to the bracket then it would not line up flush with the bracket to bolt on correctly.