Exhaust + Center Stand

JTB

Pillion
So I got a question for everyone who has modded the exhaust. Will any exhaust (can or full; hoping the full ones will) allow a center stand to still be used? I use my center stand all the time, as does my dad, and we both are looking at getting a new exhaust too.

Speedo007

I have the center stand with Yoshimura slip-on and it doesnt come close.

JTB

Pillion
No one else has anything to add? I am in the process of emailing a bunch of manufacturers to see what they will say, but real world answers work better!

lyric911

No one else has anything to add? I am in the process of emailing a bunch of manufacturers to see what they will say, but real world answers work better!

I have the danmoto gp conical and the yamaha center stnad, works perfectly. I don't even see how a slip on could interfere with the center stand. I think headers could, but not any slip on.

Speedo007

Aftermarket headers are made to also fit with stock exhaust...so theres just one place where it can end up. As for slip-ons, theres just so much space between my Yoshi and stand that I can't imagine any slip-on causing issues either.
(I have the Yamaha center stand, might not be the same with other stands)

the borg

My Yamaha centerstand was on my door step when I arrived home today and 30 minutes later it was installed. It was really simple. :D