Excuse me but!

cambo

Avid Rider
yeah good for Smith....he's killing it over there. I kinda feel like he got shafted in San Fran...did he even get a chance to compete for his job back? oh well, he's found his squad

bighurt35

dear goodness, I already can hear all the homer chiefs fans calling into the local radio shows saying "the chiefs are goin to the super bowl" :)

F

fz8kansas

No he never got the chance in San Fran, they picked him up in a big trade right after the new coaches came in to KC. We still have to play Payton and Denver two times this year.

F

fz8kansas

Bighurt35, you are in KC also? We will have to meet for a ride soon, but it looks as if the weather will be going down hill towards next weekend.

Rotaryknight

Reid goes to KC and they are 4-0...while we are struggling hard over here haha

I can see KC beating Denver when they meet up.

bighurt35

fz8kansas, I am in Blue springs. Unfortunately it will have to be next spring, I sold my old bike and will be picking up a new fz8 on the cheap (springish). definitely look me up.

F

fz8kansas

fz8kansas, I am in Blue springs. Unfortunately it will have to be next spring, I sold my old bike and will be picking up a new fz8 on the cheap (springish). definitely look me up.

Keep an eye on the dealer in Martin City, they had two more 12's in their inventory after I bought mine. If they don't sell they may really drop the price on them. They also had a new 13 on the showroom floor when I went for a can of chain lube and oil filter a few weeks ago. They really dropped their prices around tax day. They allowed me a test ride by myself. They have a loop around Martin City that avoids some of the lights.

bighurt35

lol! they get sick of seeing me I'm sure, I am in there a lot. I bought an aprilia sr50r there and was very happy with it, good dealership to deal with. Just waiting to get a company car then will pick one up.