Ermax Gear

Mint

For anyone interested in the Ermax belly pan or Solo seat cover...I ordered mine over a month ago, but they finally arrived, so here they are fitted....and imo...look great :D
Not hard to fit...Infact got woken from nightshift by the postman...opened the box to have a quick squiz....then ten mins later they were fitted and I was back in my bed sleeping...:)

Colour match is perfect, tho the belly pan bracket needed a wee bend on one side to align correctly, and I have not fitted the aluminium mesh that fills in the holes yet. It needs to be cut and glued into place, but I will do that on a rainy day :)

waypoint

mod squad
For anyone interested in the Ermax belly pan or Solo seat cover...I ordered mine over a month ago, but they finally arrived, so here they are fitted....and imo...look great :D
Not hard to fit...Infact got woken from nightshift by the postman...opened the box to have a quick squiz....then ten mins later they were fitted and I was back in my bed sleeping...:)

Colour match is perfect, tho the belly pan bracket needed a wee bend on one side to align correctly, and I have not fitted the aluminium mesh that fills in the holes yet. It needs to be cut and glued into place, but I will do that on a rainy day :)

Looks awesome Mint! Love that belly pan. Hope you didn't wake the missus at install ;)

Did you make the little exhaust shield? I have the TBR too and don't like the stock shield on it. It looks stupid without anything cause of those brackets they welded on. I was gonna cut the stocker but have been putting off. Now I guess I gotta go do it.

Mint

Looks awesome Mint! Love that belly pan. Hope you didn't wake the missus at install ;)

Did you make the little exhaust shield? I have the TBR too and don't like the stock shield on it. It looks stupid without anything cause of those brackets they welded on. I was gonna cut the stocker but have been putting off. Now I guess I gotta go do it.

Thanks...I reckon it does look cool.

I hated the standard heat shield when fitted onto the two brothers,I reckon it just spoiled it....so I showed it to a fitter at work, and he made me that little stainless one out of a piece of pipe, polished it up and milled slots into it ....I was well chuffed with how it looked.:)

Mint

Did you make the little exhaust shield?

Here is a better picture of it, Its just made from a piece of stainless pipe to get the curve. I was just going to round the corners a bit , then dill two holes and polish it up, but once I showed the fitter my plans, he took over ...and I have to say I am glad he did....way better than my effort would have turned out. :D