Dogs

97audia4

So today I was out doing a bid for a job and on my way home im just sitting at a light thinking about some things when :eek:.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYa0UeTObpM&feature=share&list=UU57jOzukyIVjStm3UuV-XlA"]Damn Dog - YouTube[/ame]
Yes I jumped a little, I figured if it happened to someone else id be laughing so posting it here for people to laugh at me is only right.

cpatt

i give u props for keeping it under 50 in the corner hahaha i would have been so loud back at that dog.

cambo

Avid Rider
Yes I jumped a little, I figured if it happened to someone else id be laughing so posting it here for people to laugh at me is only right.

hahaha nice! you are a pro and a master of your fight or flight response.

I would've stalled in my attempt to run away from that beast. Laid the bike down. and taken off on foot.

97audia4

hahaha nice! you are a pro and a master of your fight or flight response.

I would've stalled in my attempt to run away from that beast. Laid the bike down. and taken off on foot.

Haha All I could think about when uploading this was the starbucks story, I figured it would be a good laugh. I had my closed case on the gopro on the tank and it still picked up the dogs bark loud and clear. In person it way louder.