Does Anyone Have Ride It Moto Mirrors?

jmsandy77

Hi All,
I've been searching for over a week for a pair of bar end mirrors for my bike. I'm really trying to avoid the cost of Spieglers, Rizomas and CRG's. Was wondering if anyone has tried any of the options from Ride It Moto and what your thoughts are in regards to them (quality, adjustability, field of view etc). I've combed thru search upon search and need a little help. If you have any other suggestions of a good quality set of mirrors that's not $200+ a set it'd be greatly appreciated. They don't necessarily need to be bar end either. However, field of view is important. Thanks!

DSmith

I threw a set on my 8. I love em. Field of view is sweet, way better than staring at your elbows. The mirrors themselves are smaller than the stock ones but you can see all the way behind you so it definitely makes up for the smaller size. They dont move at high speed or anything. Only downside is the black faded to like a burnt bronze. I like the faded color better actually but they didnt fade evenly so it looks a little silly. All that said id still buy them again.