Did the wiggly dance this morning

n00b

Avid Rider
took the bike to work today. There was a spot where cars had gone through a puddle on the way out of a shopping center and dragged water onto the road for about 30 feet... @ 28*F :D. I saw it coming too late to do anything, so just let it ride. Bike got all wiggly under me, but made it through. I was awake after that!

highoctane

Canyon Carver
took the bike to work today. There was a spot where cars had gone through a puddle on the way out of a shopping center and dragged water onto the road for about 30 feet... @ 28*F :D. I saw it coming too late to do anything, so just let it ride. Bike got all wiggly under me, but made it through. I was awake after that!

Better than folger's in your cup? yea that wake my ass up. Glad no surf & turf

Black Widow

Avid Rider
28*F, i thought it was way to cold to ride today at 39*F here today up in the Great white North( without the white right now :p. I hate riding if under 50*f, getting wimpy in my old age........:D

BIGpanda

It's not the old age. I just prefer to have feeling in my fingers all day, that 2-3 hours after I ride when my fingers are stinging in pain and wont move properly is not my idea of fun. If its not at least 55 I'm not riding.

RoadKill

It's not the old age. I just prefer to have feeling in my fingers all day, that 2-3 hours after I ride when my fingers are stinging in pain and wont move properly is not my idea of fun. If its not at least 55 I'm not riding.

some Gerbing's and you could ride for as long as you want with warm hands chest legs and feet.

n00b

Avid Rider

With heated glove, pants and jacket, all I had to add was a ski neck warmer to cover my neck and lower chin. I can ride all day long without being cold at all

lance2448

Maybe I'm missing something, but all there was was water in the street? That shouldn't really cause any loss of traction by itself.....I've road through construction zones and such with water everywhere, the beginning of rain storms, hail, etc, never caused a loss of traction.

Unless you were leaned over quite far, maybe you need different tires?