Dan Moto

reALIGNed

i just ordered the slip on carbon muff. assy. for $125.00 plus free shipping..........sure hope I like this thing :eek:

C

Camo

There's a heap a guys on here that swear by theirs. I'm sure you'll love it to bits.

W

WARPTH

Oh boy,.......here we go,.......what baffle?

the silencer baffle, goes in the bottom of the muffler before you slip it over the link pipe to quieten down the loud roar of the 2011 800cc gp machine the fz8 becomes with the danmoto carbon gp pipe on it. ;)

nah seriously its loud with out the baffle in. you might like it though.

reALIGNed

I just saw the baffle on their web site, hiding at the bottom of the page, it's only $15.00, so I'll order one....:idk:, and yes, I have a sawz all.

H

Hoover

So why the sawz all ?

Here's why:

H

Hoover

That has to be LOUD! Did you think about not using the midpipe and attaching it directly to the cat? I think that would look good and show off that sexy swingarm.

I did offer it up without the midpipe but it looked too Germanic. It made the bike look way too stumpy and short. I span the midpipe around about 30 degrees to get it to follow the lines of the bike.

Here's a couple more pics.

Oh, and it is loud. Check out the sound clip I just posted

Last edited:
F

Fazed

See what happens when your foot gets run over by a forklift at work.....you get bored :)

H

Hoover

Is your brake hose rubbing on your tire? It kind of looks like it in the last photo.

Er, no. Not even close. It runs down the outside of the swingarm. If you look carefully, you can see it's shadow.