Custom made tire hugger and chain guard

MotoZen

i like the hugger its neat, I am not a fan of the white fz stickers and lines... just my opinion.

I second these comments. Although, I'd also like to add that you need larger pictures (they're tiny on my mobile).

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

F

fz8kansas

Like the hugger, what is it made from, metal or plastic?

thach1130

make us some rear hugger!! You know us rider are modding addicts during the winter.

Also i know it might look like S#!t but would you ever try making a hugger that stretch from the stock hugger near the shock all the way back to the rear where your hugger is located and supported using the same support as your hugger. I hate how the rooster tail constantly throw up crap to the bottom of the seat.

Last edited:

DaKow

All the Saddlesores
I normally wouldn't be a fan of something like that (something in which I don't see a point), but it looks pretty good! Well done, sir!

Wilhelm

make us some rear hugger!! You know us rider are modding addicts during the winter.

Also i know it might look like S#!t but would you ever try making a hugger that stretch from the stock hugger near the shock all the way back to the rear where your hugger is located and supported using the same support as your hugger. I hate how the rooster tail constantly throw up crap to the bottom of the seat.

Well my thought is that it should help with the roost crap before it gets under the tail
And that took about a month to do in my spare time, so sorry I don't think Ill be making any more.

Last edited:

Mint

That style of hugger might go down well over here in Western Australia..we have really strict rules on rear mudguards....they are supposed to be no higher than the 45deg from a straight line through the rear axle and perpendicular to the ground...also your tyre must not stick out further than the bike... This means fitting a tail tidy is at your own risk.....however the Ducati Diavel is perfectly suitable and I would say that your custom job would be fine too. Good Job :)

master paper clip

Man U gotta stop teasing us with these quality parts your not gonna share ;) keep up the good work brother your stuff always looks like some good kit