Custom Dynamics

MotoZen

I ordered a set of their blinker genies to use with some cheap China LED turn signals. Hopefully I'll actually get to ride soon and see how they work. I don't see much of a reason to pay almost double the cost of a Motodynamic for their tail light though.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

JDZIII

Ya I seenwhat u mean. I wanna order some of thier stuff. Just never dealt with them before.

MotoZen

I ordered from their eBay store and got my order very quickly, if that helps at all.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
I have ordered a bunch of stuff from them. Great service, and always ship really fast. I recommend them to everyone!

JDZIII

FYI

Thanks Rabbitman, fyi, love your work. I see it on facebook and have your site bookmarked. I did a retro myself but I like the finish you have on yours way better. Awsome projectors.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Thanks Rabbitman, fyi, love your work. I see it on facebook and have your site bookmarked. I did a retro myself but I like the finish you have on yours way better. Awsome projectors.

Thanks, I have worked hard to perfect it. At this point I have done over 60 retrofits, and the number just keeps growing. I really enjoy doing it, so I plan to keep it going. Please let me know if there is anything that we can do for you. Did you use The Retrofit Source parts?

MotoZen

Thanks, I have worked hard to perfect it. At this point I have done over 60 retrofits, and the number just keeps growing. I really enjoy doing it, so I plan to keep it going. Please let me know if there is anything that we can do for you. Did you use The Retrofit Source parts?

I love mine! And I haven't even turned it on yet! Stupid winter!

JDZIII

Before I Knew about your biz and was really active on the forums I bought a kit from bkmoto.com outta Florida and did it myself about a year ago. Couldn't find anyone else.

Had I known about you and your skills I woulda gladly went with your retrofit. I currently have a red demon eye and blue halo ring in there with a 55w 4300k HID projector kit. It was kinda a mess with the oven method and I really wanted to put something in that third eye. But it came out ok. Not as "Boss" as yours though.

Attachments

• jdziii-albums-my-2012-fz8-picture1119-20130514-151444.jpg
    jdziii-albums-my-2012-fz8-picture1119-20130514-151444.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 56
  • jdziii-albums-my-2012-fz8-picture1115-a.jpg
    jdziii-albums-my-2012-fz8-picture1115-a.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 46

JDZIII

car retrofit

Currently reconditioning my 2003 infiniti m45. When I'm ready I'll hit u up and we can discuss some ideas for them. Still need to do exhaust, rims & tires, and do some maintainence on the paint. But you'll be my guy for the lenses. I do wanna give them an update.