Crampbuster for the win.

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Although this sounds like a commercial, I just wanted to share.

For whatever reason I've always had issues with a death grip on the throttle, which has led to some serious vibration and numb hands which really bothered me. This seemed to always be worse on my throttle hand.

After picking up the crampbuster, I've noticed a pretty significant reduction in the amount of gripping pressure that I feel that I have to apply to the throttle tube in every riding situations and allows more utilization of the palm to encourage a more relaxed way to hold the throttle open. It's really a great piece of plastic for $8 bucks.

It's probably not the best for situations where a lot of quick throttle modulation is required but for daily riding it's awesome. Crampbuster for the win!

ssky0078

There is actually no problem with the using it for quick throttle response in traffic. It is still just as comfortable.

Be careful. I've lost 2 of them already off my bike from them getting loose after about 2-3,000 miles of use. My glove has snagged on them and it flips them off. Both times in traffic, so I just left it and kept riding.

where did you get it for $8. My local shop it cost $12

Perron

Although this sounds like a commercial, I just wanted to share.

For whatever reason I've always had issues with a death grip on the throttle, which has led to some serious vibration and numb hands which really bothered me. This seemed to always be worse on my throttle hand.

After picking up the crampbuster, I've noticed a pretty significant reduction in the amount of gripping pressure that I feel that I have to apply to the throttle tube in every riding situations and allows more utilization of the palm to encourage a more relaxed way to hold the throttle open. It's really a great piece of plastic for $8 bucks.

It's probably not the best for situations where a lot of quick throttle modulation is required but for daily riding it's awesome. Crampbuster for the win!

I bought a Throttle Rocker last year and I love it. Very confortable.

MikeC

Weekend Rider
There is actually no problem with the using it for quick throttle response in traffic. It is still just as comfortable.

Be careful. I've lost 2 of them already off my bike from them getting loose after about 2-3,000 miles of use. My glove has snagged on them and it flips them off. Both times in traffic, so I just left it and kept riding.

where did you get it for $8. My local shop it cost $12

Amazon has it for $8 bucks with a free shipping (for prime members), but the generic ones (Which i'm SURE work just as good as the branded ones) are only $4.00 on ebay.

Personally I'd be more concerned with some random person walking by and snatching it off my bike.

ssky0078

Amazon has it for $8 bucks with a free shipping (for prime members), but the generic ones (Which i'm SURE work just as good as the branded ones) are only $4.00 on ebay.

Personally I'd be more concerned with some random person walking by and snatching it off my bike.

I was about them being taken as well, but it never happened. I knocked both of while riding.

Speedy2

I also use a throttle rocker. I find the same thing, get a pain in my hand, cramping, numbness. I thought it happens bc my hands are small. The throttle rocker lets you open your hand a little and relax it especially on the highway when you don't have changing speeds. Love it.

Perron

I also use a throttle rocker. I find the same thing, get a pain in my hand, cramping, numbness. I thought it happens bc my hands are small. The throttle rocker lets you open your hand a little and relax it especially on the highway when you don't have changing speeds. Love it.

On the highway, I use something like this: