Corbin Seat Install

[]V[]addog

wow, just read thru this entire thread, what a way to go! you pay that much for a seat, it should be damn perfect! I'm mostly intersted in the passenger seat for my girlfriends comfort. I wish they made the back rest like they do for the FZ!

Bajaedition

Glad to have found this thread
was considering the Corbin till I read this
Looks like I will be looking elsewhere

I really like this bike, My other bike a ZZR1200 is great for 4 hour rides and all but is not really what I want to flick around like I can do this bike. It is just that the seat is a brick. Looking into the Shad seat after reading all of this mess with Corbin.

FZ8fanatic

Shad Seat

Glad to have found this thread
was considering the Corbin till I read this
Looks like I will be looking elsewhere

I really like this bike, My other bike a ZZR1200 is great for 4 hour rides and all but is not really what I want to flick around like I can do this bike. It is just that the seat is a brick. Looking into the Shad seat after reading all of this mess with Corbin.

Ordered mine today with the distributor directly, since dealers in my area do not carry stock of their products :(
You can order on their site:
SHAD Motorcases for Motorcycles, Scooters, Maxi-Scooters, ATV's

Received 10% off discount with code: FZ810OFF

A lot of demand and seat is in backorder for 12 days, anyway great reviews about the shad seat look forward to receive it, will post pictures soon!