Common things you do while riding...?

mavpsa

so, what do you people do when riding your motorcycle. For example, today i noticed that i continuously make fart noises, or sounds similar to that.

what do u do??

D

DJK1505

Im always bobbing my head to the music, and like to wave at random people as they pass me. And I do talk to my self a bit.

DJ

V

Vapordan

I do nothing. Don't carry a phone. Or music. Or any tech thing. Just enjoy the ride. Listen to the bike, notice my breathing, take in the scenery. Try to draw out the moment of perfection...

AcidRaiN

I tend to either talk to myself, sing along to a song stuck in my head, or I'm busy yelling at the other drivers who drive like morons!!

C

calscrazy

i am a combo of the three above. i curse at drivers while in fort worth but once i get out of there and on 287 things chill out where i can enjoy the ride and the tunes.

jumb5150

I tend to check out cute girls riding cages. I wave sometimes they wave back. Other times they get creeped out since I wear my shoei helmet with a dark smoke shield. I look like a faceless man taking inventory of their belongings in their car.

impostor1981

Depends if I cruse its singing dancing talking to myself, if I go for a fast run its only engine sound and total focus on tje cornes, love it either way :-D

FZER

Avid Rider
Yeah I imagine I look a little scary wt the mirrored visor. I talk to myself too work out some bs that's going on mostly. I also have to constantly move my elbows in constantly to see traffic behind me. My buddy has an Evo 1100 wt tiny square riz bar mirrors. I'm thinking about getting those.

ZIA_Zen

I chew gum and blow bubbles, in my helmet, while my eyes dart around and observe every driver/vehicle movements... and cop cars.

cpatt

i chage seating position. ill start on the seat normal... then my feat up on my sliders. then ill throw them up over the tank... when that gets uncomfortable ill hop on the passengers seat and kick those pegs down. then ill sit on one leg or the other. bunch of stuff.. oh and i talk to my self way to much and probily to loud. i bet people can here us

JRider

Exist in the second, if not I'm trying to get there. Bad drivers,good roads,rain clouds even quit smoking last week. My FZ takes me home.

Wieb27

Nothing better than a General Snus in the cheek while riding.

Aside from that, enjoy the scenery, whistle, sing and think about how happy I am to not be stuck in my 4 wheeler on that day.

hypo

slow traffic I'm watching my ass (mirrors), but wide open roads or movin fast I'm listenin to the engine, feelin the wind, and talkin to myself and other drivers.

V

Vapordan

slow traffic I'm watching my ass (mirrors), but wide open roads or movin fast I'm listenin to the engine, feelin the wind, and talkin to myself and other drivers.
Always watch that ass. The number of accidents where the cager plowed into the stopped bike just ain't funny.

Lee_533

Since I don't cruz the highways, I usually focus on my cornering. I always try to find ways to get faster. I usually watch my buddies body in corners and copy it. He's amazingly fast and a very good rider

rajdR

Nothing better than a General Snus in the cheek while riding.

Aside from that, enjoy the scenery, whistle, sing and think about how happy I am to not be stuck in my 4 wheeler on that day.

USA + snus..... swedish? :p

All I do is focus on riding and try to relax, quite new at this !

Darknite

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQvXWOnysDA]This song is for you :) - YouTube[/ame]

Says it all right here lol