Christmas attire?

H

Hoover

In a word...NO...I am a complete Scrooge.
Frigging hate christmas.
All the fake Christians coming out for their "twice a year feel good about themselves bollocks"

Bring on the hate mail...

n00b

Avid Rider
Count me as one of those "fake" Christians. I don't follow any religion, but recognize Christmas as a national holiday. It has a religious meaning for many, and I'm totally fine with that - I'll celebrate with them. I hate all the generalizations about Christmas, like "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas"

highoctane

Canyon Carver
LOL I got a laugh at that, I'm sure you will get some smiles at that.

Hoover, your sounding like Charlie Brown

RnR

I love Christmas! :wav: Lights, decorations, sappy movies, presents, visiting, drink too much, eat too much. Great time of year. Happy Christmas to all you fellow bikers.

shredz87

I'm a heathen, i celebrate winter solstice, so the only attire that's really "holiday themed" is animal pelts and leather, so really i'm dressed for the holidays all year long! Haha

97audia4

I dont go to church but my family celebrate Christmas as a family, the ones i have left anyways, drink a whole bunch and get gifts and go to the bar together thats about it haha.

sinclap2

Lazy
Happy:
CHRISTmas, Hanukkah, Winter Solstice, Bodhi Day, Id al-Adha, Zartusht-no-diso and any other religious holidays celebrated this time of year. :)

Whoops, I forgot Festivus!

Last edited:

clemmel

I love to add a little Christmas cheer to my ride so I strung up a set of battery powered lights to the FZ. I don't think the picture does them justice and they are a fun little addition for this time of year.

C

Camo

I work through Xmas, pays for all the joyous presents and cool shit my kids do over the holidays.... That's about as Christmassy as I get, though I get a huge kick outta watching how pumped my kids get on Xmas day. Sitting round the tree opening their presents before the sun has peeked over the ocean lol.

I feel you though Hoover, I have many a funny tale to tell about times the god botherers have come knocking at our door ;)

H

Hoover

Happy:
CHRISTmas, Hanukkah, Winter Solstice, Bodhi Day, Id al-Adha, Zartusht-no-diso and any other religious holidays celebrated this time of year. :)

Whoops, I forgot Festivus!

Oooh, Festivus...now thats a riot!