Chicago Bike Show

Jacek3743

Ducatis are really nice bikes but is it necessary to have everything cost 3x its price when on ours we can ebay the same part for less. Always wanted a monster until I heard about the maintenance of one...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

B

bren

I got mine with 1.5k miles on it, mint condition for $6k so for that price, I don't think I'd ever be able to find such a beautiful and well designed bike.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

jeez mate- that is a steal!!!

waypoint

mod squad
You live in Cali. How the fuck can you be jealous of a bunch of Cheeseheads and Flatlanders :confused::confused::confused:

:chicken:

Yea you'd think us fair-weather boys would do our best to avoid your sorry asses, right :rmwl: <wtf does that emoticon mean anyway?? the code is rmwl does that mean ride more wank less :D

Seriously... I think that's pretty friggen cool that you all met up, shared some brews, saw the bikes, and hung out. Jealous of that.

waypoint

mod squad
I really liked this. A decent price for a bonkers bike. If you have 13K to spare that is !!

There is a new Capital 1 commercial with the idiot Baldwin in it and a hot chick on a bike. I have paused it for ages and really think she is on one of these.

Even if she isn't... Let's just pretend she is ;)

W

WARPTH

I really liked this. A decent price for a bonkers bike. If you have 13K to spare that is !!

There is a new Capital 1 commercial with the idiot Baldwin in it and a hot chick on a bike. I have paused it for ages and really think she is on one of these.

13k????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i could fly over there. buy one and freight it home for less than what it costs to buy one of those over here.
and with the aussie dollar at the moment. i would have change left over for the termi's ;)